It is time to announce the winners of the 2018 “The Very Best!” Book Awards! For the first time, I have chosen to restrict the awards to three categories: Best First Book (fiction or non-fiction), Best Fiction, and Best Non-Fiction.… Continue reading
complement my First Quarter 2018 Best Reads: Fiction, I will now take a closer look at some non-fiction titles I’ve put on the growing 2018 longlist for the Miramichi Reader “The Very Best!” Book Award.
- Death at the Harbourview Cafe by Fred Humber
- Game Misconduct by Nathan Kalman-Lamb
- The Art and Passion of Guido Nincheri by Melanie Grondin
- The Homing Place by Rachel Bryant
- Tappan Adney and the Heritage of the St.